Sunday 1 July 2012

Festival Tonight


Yeah at 8.00pm tonight me and my band will be taking to the stage to play our first big-time gig. Pretty excited but not that worried yet - that will come a little later. We had a really good rehersal last night so as long as I don't  drink to much before I go on we should be alright.

That last sentence was very important, there will be plenty of time to enjoy a few drinks after the gig - we'll only be on for about half an hour or so with about 8-9 songs. We are really tight now and we had the levels correct last night, I hope that will be the same case tonight. We could go down really well if we concentrate and are tight enough.

Got on great again with harding last night and she seems to be completely fine with my actions thursday night ( god knows why cos I was a right twat ). I just sent her a message apologizing in advance for my pissed actions that I might perform tonight.

It's 2.40 in the afternoon now and I'm struggling to get my online work finished. It's taking ages and I've been talking to harding.

Sunday


Yep, its sunday and I forgot to publish yesterdays post. The gig has been and I'm completely wrecked. This is it, from this moment onwards I am going straight - I promised harding I would only drink with her and I intend to stick to that promise. The gig went ok - one big f**k up but that does not matter, we were quite good overall and well received.

Been speaking to harding this morning for about 3 hours or so then she stopped suddenly. Just messaged her again and waiting for the reply ( hopefully ). I've done nothing productive today - a complete waste of my time. I'm trying to get stuff done but I'm completely knackered, not looking good. Anyways, it's 5.23 in the evening and she hasn't got back in contact with me yet. I'm to f**ked to carry on with this post so I'm gonna call it a day for now, I'm in bits lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment