Friday 6 July 2012

My God She's Great


Just got back from meeting harding for the first time tonight - god she's beautiful! I was so nervous and quiet at first shes talked like a mad woman. I opened up a bit after a slow start and she was more than brilliant. I think there's a second date - for certain. I'm so flying at the moment I don't quite know what to write here tonight I'm blown away. I think I did really well but I'm not sure now - my heads all over the place but hell I like it.

I've sent her a message but there's no reply yet ( I am not going to get paranoid at that yet ). She just messaged me and she got back alright. I just messaged her back asking if she had a 'alright' time ( a bit needy I know ). I'm happy and positive and that's all I know - it feels really good and I've made the first step in the right direction. Shes just messaged me - YES she had a nice time and she found my panic nature funny. I f**king adore this girl lol. Got to get a grip cos it's really early doors here.

I don't know why I'm carrying on talking here cos I've only got one thing on my mind and I'm in the middle of talking to her now ha!!!! I'll cut this short cos I'm pretty sure there's nobody out there that wants to read my lovesick shite lol. Not only that I've just got into a conversation with her through Facebook - Today, I Love Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment