Wednesday 18 July 2012

I'm BBBBBAAAAACCCK


Hi, as you may have noticed I've been away from blogging for the last few days now. The reason - complete depression. I had to have a total re-think of what I was doing and put harding on the back burner as I was breaking down about it. I left things go for a few days because she went dead cold on me and I acted like a fool - how do women do that to you??

I jumped straight back into my music and made some good headway there but the last week has been hell. Finally last night she contacted me to ask if I was in a better mood. I'm not going to lie but it was one hell of a relief. She also contacted me today to tell me she had passed her teaching course which I was really chuffed for her with. That is twice she's contacted me in two days so that's something, we also got on really well again last night.

Hopefully all is forgiven but I'm trying my best not to jump to conclusions as I was f**ked up over last week. I have now upped my running to 4 miles every day and I am beginning to see the advantages - I have lost weight no bones about it.

On the weekend I got totally pissed on both days - Saturday and Sunday. Felt awful on Monday and hardly got anything done but still went for my run. I'm supposed to be working right now to the racecourse but I came back about half an hour after everybody left - I just can't be bothered with security any longer. I'm now putting more effort into earning money with PTC sites. I've found a new site to review music and I'm using it to earn money to invest into my PTC sites. Hopefully this will give me an income so that I can concentrate on getting my music finished and polished to a high, impressive standard.

I promise I will not leave the next post so long - I'm feeling positive for the first time in about 9 days today so I felt up to continuing with this blog. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment