Tuesday 3 July 2012

I'm So Late


Hey guys, I'm going to apologize in advance for this as I have completely run out of time today and need to be in work within a couple of hours. The reason for this is the amount of work I have got through today ( which is a big relief after the last few days ). I'm managed to write two full articles for my science site and I'm in the process of finishing off the SEO on the second one.

I've really had drive today and I think this is due to the fact that this meeting with harding on friday is as friends as pointed out last night ( which is obvious really but still hurt a bit ). It has reminded me to be positive and push myself as I'm going to need to seriously impress this girl and it's not going to be easy. Unfortunately I'm at work on my first nightshift tonight but it just means I'm going to sit in the car and watch dvds, hopefully I'll be able to get through by phone to harding and have a cool chat with her.

Went for a long run in the rain again this morning - starting to piss me off as my mp3 player goes a bit dodgy when wet and I hate running without music. I seriously going to have to cut this short tonight as I've got to roll three smokes to take, get changed and shave within the next 50 mins and I'm going to send a quick facebook message to harding just in case my phone screws up tonight and I cannot contact her. Sorry about the short post but I'm so late I'm really in the shite here. Speak to you tomorrow ( hopefully for longer lol ).

No comments:

Post a Comment