Monday 2 July 2012

Due Date


We've set a date to meet! This friday me and harding will be embarking on our first due date. Sure, we are only going as friends so far but it's a start, I just hope she likes what she sees or I'm gonna have to make it up with my personality ( oh oh ). Am I nervous, yeah a little and it will probably get worse throughout the week, but I have to do it now, I have no excuse.

We talked for a long while last night and I ended up getting tired first and had to call off the chat to go to bed. I did feel a little guilty but I was absolutely knackered and I really needed to crash out. We haven't really talked today yet but that will come later ( I'm still desperately trying to get a load of work first ).

Just had my low fat tea - yes I'm still attempting to lose weight before I meet harding lol. Went for a nice long run this morning to, aching now but I'm hoping it reduces my size before friday. I have lost weight and I can see the difference in my figure it's just that I needed to lose more and I didn't really start soon enough - I didn't realize I would be meeting her so soon.

It's 9.10 in the evening now and I've been collecting info on where to go this friday with harding. Got a few good ideas so we'll have to see if shes up for any of them. I've lost hours of work due to the fact we can't decide on anywhere. Cocked all my working routine but I don't really mind lol.

feeling pretty positive at the mo because we've sorted a date. I just didn't realize how soon this all could happen. Shes shown a little lack of confidence tonight after I complimented her. She has said we're friends now so meeting each other should be easy. I don't like that word 'friends' and it's pissed me off a bit really. Got a low feeling here now when I want a positive one - still, being friends is a start and it may allow me to work some further magic ( must remain positive or this will not work ).

No comments:

Post a Comment