Sunday 8 July 2012

The Whole Truth


Hey everyone, sorry for being such a depressing git yesterday, really messed things up there. It's all down to desperation and drink and I should really know better by now. Tonight I have come completely clean with her about my past because basically I had to. So far, fingers crossed, it's not going so bad.

Yeah, she said she would not stop being my friend because of what I'd done - phew! Shes still a little cagey tonight but I suppose that's to be expected really. I've re-tread my steps today and I have written POS back on my hand due to my various slips this weekend. Alcohol is a no-no from now onwards and I'm going to have to stick to that now.

I have managed ton get quite a bit of work done so far today because to be honest I'm sick to the back teeth of this security shite and I want money - and lots of it!!! Success online is now a necessity and I must reach it sooner rather than later.

Just realized she's getting her results for her teaching exam she's doing tomorrow.so I just wished her luck with - she replied with the fact that she knew she had already failed - I just posted this reply -

'don't give me that, your intelligent, elegant, and a 'proper' hot teacher. You'll do just fine'.


I think we're getting back to where we were before which is good news as I hated yesterday and today. She has become a friend and that's a good place to start. I have to work much harder to get this one but hell, it's worth it if it works out. 

Hell I'm tired  tonight but what can you do? Haven't had a run today because my son was down with me but I spoiled him a little - well I spoiled him a lot and now I have sod all money to last myself for the rest of the week. Oh Well, between him and Nicola this weekend I've spent right out and now this week I'm really gonna have to go hungry. That's all for today as I fancy a late night double burger and my eyes are killing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment