Thursday 5 July 2012

Am I Supposed To Be Feeling Panic Or Excitement


Yeah, I think a little bit of panic is beginning to set in here. I should really be excited but I've got to be honest - I ain't really. Went into town today and bought a grey hooded Slazenger top to wear to meet harding. I have no idea if this item looks good on me or not. I thought it was a good idea in the shop but that was due to a sweating session caused by hidden panic setting in.

I'm not being funny here but what the f**k am I supposed to say! I'm in a panic here - should I buy some flowers? I really don't know. I talked to her tonight but she suddenly stopped about an hour and a quarter ago - what the hell does that mean. We have decided where to meet but no idea how we meet - she's got my number but I do not have hers.

I've died my hair, I went for a decent run this morning, I've written a page today for my new paranormal and unexplained site. Why has she stopped talking to me and what the f**k am I going to talk about tomorrow. I've got to the point where I'm numb with whats gonna happen tomorrow so I've already planned for what I'm going to do with the rest of my life lol. If it's a disaster I'm going to get my solo music finished and I'm also going to throw myself into working online. Not very positive is it lol. Hold on a minute she's just sent me a message. OK, she just wanted to know about the mp3's I'm downloading for her phone.

Yeah, shes already told me she's demanding and she's not wrong, so far I've splashed out for £27 body wash, I have to get her £30 perfume and now I'm downloading about 50 albums for her. I'm working very hard to get this one, very very hard.

It's 10.16pm and I'm in the middle of arranging how to meet with her at the moment, she seems very comfortable with it whilst I'm s**ting it! Oh god - I wish I was still married so I don't have to go through this shit. Need to remember the positive path I'm supposed to be traveling here lol, need it more than ever. Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen - the next contact I'll have with you is on the big day itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment